I understand that relocating is a major decision. My goal is to help you through the home finding process, making it as efficient, stress-free and successful as possible.
After we’ve found that perfect home for you, I’ll help you sort through the many financing choices that are available.
To get started, in order to best serve you and help you find the right home for you and your family, I will need to learn more about your unique needs. I know you will be delighted with your home buying experience.
Please feel free to call or email me at any time to ask questions or share your concerns.
Your Needs Come First
Finding and buying the right home is a highly personalized process, and it all begins by identifying your needs.
As you think about finding a home, the following worksheets can help me clarify your needs. These worksheets explore areas such as:
- The values, interests and priorities you want this move to support.
- The features you are looking for in a home
- How a neighborhood can best match your needs and lifestyle.
- How the home finding process will need to be tailored to fit your plans.
- The support you expect to receive from me.
How I Can Help You
I will apply my knowledge and expertise to help you find the right home. Here is what you can expect from me:
- I will work with you at every stage of the home finding process, from the initial selection of properties to view, through the presentation of a purchase offer, to obtaining financing and the completion of the transaction.
- Communication is important. We will want to agree to a system of regular contacts (whether in person, on the phone, by mail, fax or e-mail) so that you can be kept informed at all times.
- I will give you reliable information and solid advice so that you can make informed decisions. Please don’t hesitate to ask questions.
It is my hope that you will be so pleased with my service that you will turn to me for advice on your future real estate needs and refer me to your friends.